Wow, is all I have to say about this week. I worked full days, except Weds, and feel that I did pretty good. I was tired when I got home yesterday but bounced back pretty well. I was up by 8:30 this morning and only have 3 loads of laundry left to wash.
Kendal is spending the weekend in Chadron at Aunt Lori's. He went up Thursday afternoon and will be home sometime tomorrow. They are working on projects to get ready for the baby, YAHOO!!! Last night they had a spaghetti eating contest and Aunt Lori won. Uncle James & Caitlin I am sure didn't have a chance since Kendal & Aunt Lori have been doing this periodically since he was old enough to eat spaghetti. I just hope that they took pictures!!
Alex, Tracey & I are just hanging out and working on different chores around the house. Tracey dug out the bread machine the other day and it is going right now. The plan is to have fresh baked bread for lunch. Its a good thing I spend time on the treadmill already this morning & am planning to go for walk this afternoon. Well I had better get to work on finding the top of the desk.
No comments:
Post a Comment