It's an early morning here. I am up, have walked just over a mile on the treadmill and have eaten breakfast with 2 of my favorite guys. I am about to shower and get ready for a busy day on the run. I thought I would do a quick post before heading out the door as I am not sure if I will have time later. Kendal & I are going to Cheyenne this morning and Alex has a choir concert tonight.
Choir practice went well last night. Although I was surprised at how "wimpy" my lungs felt by then end of the evening. If anything I actually expected them to be strong when considering the amount of cardio I have been doing! The ladies are singing in church on Sunday and there is a special musician doing most of the service so it should be an awesome service.
Well time to hit the shower and get in gear for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment