So yesterday kicked my ***!! I got home from work and was whooped, no energy and didn't feel so good either. I was pretty much a sloth for the remainder of the afternoon. The treadmill did benefit from my lack of energy though as a skipped my workout! (not good I know) I am hoping that tomorrow goes better, thankfully I don't have to go in til later in the morning and we will have the entire crew on hand for the day!
I took the easy way out for supper, I made sloppy joes with left over green beans & mashed taters for the guys and I had my salad.
I was able to stay awake for The Biggest Loser & Parenthood, which is more than we can say for my wonderful hubby! Tracey was asleep by 7:15, but did wake up for Parenthood. Alex was home from Civil Air Patrol by 9:30 which made me happy.
I am still not feeling very energetic today but did "make myself " bond with the treadmill for a total of 5,000 steps which is 1.81 miles. That may not seem like very far for those of you who run or work out on a regular basis but for this out of shape momma how isn't allowed to do anything but walk that is plenty far. Last week one day the boys were "teasing" me about the speed of the treadmill while I was walking. Well considering that I am short and my torso is the "longer" portion of my body my short legs can only walk so fast!!!! When I told them so they did calm down a bit.
This wonderful snow has got me not wanting to go back outside so for supper tonight it will be grilled cheese sandwiches & soup. With some raw veggies and oranges I think that it will do the trick for the family tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment