Monday, January 17, 2011

Day #14

Well it was my 1st day back to work!!!! Kendal started his new job today!!!!!!! Alex started his babysitting job today!!!!!!! So I would say that today is a GREAT day!
I was to work in good time this morning and got the initial version of the Feb schedule done and 3 teachings completed before I had to leave for the day. Actually I left 30 minutes late because I was still doing the last teaching when my time for the day was up. That means I will have to make it up either Weds or Fri since both tomorrow & Thurs are BUSY days. Tues & Thurs are so busy that I will not even be able to recover all of the patients for the day!
I have kicked Kendal's *** in Wii bowling 2 games in a row and am now going to "bond" with the treadmill! Oh, I lost 2 pounds since my Dr's appt last Monday!!!!

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Glad you're getting well and back to getting things closer to the normal. Been praying for you!