So today is the beginning of week #4 and while I am still frustrated with my slow progress I have vowed to not give up!!! I was up at 5:15 this morning and did a "quick" mile on the treadmill before going to work at 6:35. I didn't get home until 5:30 since we had both early morning cases & afternoon cases today.
This evening it was just Tracey & I at home. Alex is at Civil Air Patrol & Kendal went to the Bluffs this evening to hook up with some friends from Hemingford. After we ate a quiet supper we went for a walk. I was going to go bond with the treadmill when Tracey volunteered to go for a walk outside with me. While I did get tired and the air was brisk it sure was nice to have company during my walk and the time seemed to pass faster!
So I have a day off tomorrow and am going to see my AWESOME baby sister in Chadron. Oh, and she will make my hair look AWESOME as well. Its hard to believe that I only have 1 more appointment after tomorrow before she goes on maternity leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment