So I went to the hospital and stepped on the dreaded scale. I have lost 2 pounds since weigh-in Tuesday afternoon!!!!!!! I was even good for lunch today, ordering the chicken fajitas from Chilis. I didn't touch the rice, had them substitute guac for the sour cream and ate more of the beans than the cheese. Unfortunately, I ate the ENTIRE apple fritter that Lori & James brought me from Daylight Donut in Chadron. If I had been a nice mommy I would have only had part of it & shared it with all my guys, oh well. So when I got home and the groceries were put away I did an extra 2,000 steps on the treadmill, which equals .80 mile. While it may not have worked off ALL of the calories from the fritter it did get rid of a small portion of them! Okay I am working hard to justify the snack and not doing a very good job of it but at least I am being honest.
So tomorrow we are going watch Michaela play basketball and then will be spending the night in Mullen. We are leaving at 6:30 in the morning so I will not being posting until some time on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment