So another busy day!!!! Sometimes I think that live is less hectic when I am at work all day long; okay not really!
Alex had orthodontic & eye appts back to back this afternoon. Thankfully they were in the same building and he got out of school early today. That made things a bit easier as far as scheduling is concerned.
I spent a few hours in the Scrap Shack this morning. I made a cute basket for Alex to use for selling suckers at the concession stand on Saturday, $ maker for D C trip!
I spent time on the treadmill this morning before going out to the Scrap Shack and walked just over 1.5 miles. I have been really trying to vary the speeds and incline rotation since it is the only thing I can do for a workout right now. At my appointment Monday Dr B said she doesn't want me doing any jogging, biking, or leg lifts in addition to any major ab workouts so walking it is!!!!
I went to the store this evening and stocked up on veggies. I really worried Alex as I bought a HUGE head of cauliflower, 3 bags of celery, & a big bunch of broccoli. I cleaned the celery & cauliflower and put in snack bags for me to munch on. The broccoli was for the home made chicken alfredo for supper tonight. I had my plate of salad and a small serving of the alfredo, while my guys munched away on the alfredo. It has become somewhat easier to limit the amount of non-veggie dishes that I am eating. I will see how well it is going for me when I return to work on Monday & I step on that dreaded scale!
Well its time to head to church for choir practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment