So I think that I am getting into a bit of a exercise routine. The treadmill doesn't seem to be such a dreaded item today, while I wouldn't say that I am to the point of enjoying the treadmill but I don't hate it!!! I have been looking for a low-impact work-out video to spice-up my exercise routine and have had very little luck. When I go to my dr's appt Monday I am going to talk to Dr B about my exact restrictions and the timeline for being able to do more.
Today also seemed a bit easier regarding eating. When Kendal & I went to the grocery store yesterday I bought a large bag of apples which are VERY yummy & small enough that they can serve as a snack. I also bought celery & cleaned it, cut it & then bagged it into individual snack bags.
Well there isn't much new here today. I am hoping to sneak up to the hospital tomorrow & see how my small efforts have worked for me this week.
2 comments:
Keep up the good work!!! You have inspired me to get with the program!
Thanks Brandi for all the encouragement. It is too bad you & I don't live closer & we could work-out together!!!
Post a Comment