Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day #8

WOW, yesterday was a crazy busy one. I didn't get to bed until 11:00. That Krispy Kreme donut order kicked my butt! You would think that if there is only 1 type of donut to order & they cost an even $10/doz it would be SOOOO easy, NOT!!!! Well when it was all done with we ordered a total of 498 dozen! I know pretty amazing. Even more amazing is that a dad steppped up to go get them and another volunteered his enclosed trailer for hauling them in! Kendal & I will be going to Cheyenne on Thurs to go grocery shopping for concession stands. We have 2 BIG travelling basketball tournaments on the next 2 Saturdays in addition to the regular games.
I only got on the treadmill once yesterday. Although, I left the house at 11:00 and other than being home long enough to eat a salad & get stuff for my meeting I wasn't home until 7:30pm. How did I get everything done when I was working? I have been up since 7:15 this morning & running crazy until 1:00 this afternoon getting DC stuff done & both the vehicles serviced. I also got my NEW Cricut today!!!! I ordered an Expression a few weeks ago when Sunshine ran her special for the people who were in the Creative Contest.
Well its time to bond with the treadmill!

No comments: