I had my follow-up appt today and it went well. Dr B is only letting me go back 1/2 days next week, that makes me sad. But as Kim said it is better than nothing at all, which is SOOO true.
I got on the treadmill fairly early this morning. I didn't realize it until my appoiontment this afternoon but I have lost 13 pounds since the middle of May. I sure am hoping that all these veggies & the time on the treadmill doesn't cause me to hit my plateau during this contest.
I have got most of my errands run. I am waiting for Alex to get out of school so I can get him to take care of the rest of them. I have a DC fundraiser meeting tonight. That should be interesting since it is the first one since WAY before Christmas and we will be wrapping up the Krispy Kreme sales tonight. I am hoping that all goes smoothly with that fundraiser & someone steps up to the plate to go and get all those donuts on Saturday from Denver.
1 comment:
CONGRATS on your weight loss! I am so proud of you! We are getting healthy here as well. Jeff is even on the wagon with me! YEA! It sure isn't easy! Love ya!
Post a Comment