So I don't know if I overdid it yesterday or what but I have NO energy or motivation today! Here it is 10:00 and I am still in my PJs!!!! NOT GOOD!!!!!
Some good news; Kendal is down town following up on a GREAT lead on a job at the local newspaper. Last night at the concert I was talking to the wife of an employee at the paper about how Kendal had gone there and asked about applying for any job openings, (even as a carrier) and he was told there were none. Well Ali called her husband about an opening for a "flyer" and arranged for Kendal to meet with her husband this morning. It is for 20 hours a week which is not quite full time but better than nothing which is what he is getting right now. Keep him in your thoughts regarding his job situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment