Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2

So I survived weigh-in & pictures both. Thankfully we didn't do individual photos!!! So I discovered that I had lost 7 pounds since the last time I had weighed myself, which is both good & bad. It is good because it is a 7 pound weight loss. It is bad because the first 10 pounds is usually the easiest to shed & with the contest I need all the help I can get!

Not only did they have us weigh-in but they had this "awesome" machine that calculated your BMI & pounds of body fat, based on your age, sex, height, & weight. That was another scarey moment. It calculated that my pounds of body fat was equal to a small adult. Okay I know that I am morbidly obese but that fiqure was SCAREY!!!!

So I bonded with the treadmill twice yesterday for a total of 2.5 miles and over 6,000 steps. I have already been on the treadmill once this morning and plan to visit it again this evening! Last night was a bit nerve racking for me. I was home all by myself and was concerned about my eating while alone! It started off a bit rough but after spending time on the treadmill I was able to refocus and limit my munching.

Well it is time to go run errands. Boy I can't wait until I can drive myself where I need to go, when I want to go!!!!

No comments: