Yesterday was a crazy long day. We were up and out of the house by 6:30 on our way to Wallace for Michaela's basketball game. I was up at 4:40 to get some time in with the treadmill before showering and getting ready.
We stoppped in Scottsbluff & got the guys goat mounts from their trip to Texas last spring. Talk about 3 EXCITED boys!
We then stopped @ Cabela's. Kendal had saved enough $$$ to finally get his binoculars. The coat which Alex got for Christmas barely fit him so we exchanged it as well. I found some fuzzy socks on clearance & Tracey found some parts for his meat grinder in the bargain den.
We arrived in Wallace an hour early because Tracey & I adjusted for the time change which was already taken in to account on the schedule. Because of the weather in the Mullen area we came home last night rather than going to Mark & Amy's after the game.
It was around 9:30 when we got home & boy was I a HURTIN' unit! I took a pain pill for the first time since last Monday night. Boy did I sleep good, until 9:40 this morning to be exact. I think that is the latest I have slept in since getting home from the hospital!
I did a few things around the house and then bonded with the treadmill while the guys hung those goat mounts in the basement. I may take pictures later and post them here but it is time to get lunch on the table. Salad for me to make up for the subway I had last night on the way home from Wallace!
No comments:
Post a Comment