Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF!!!!!!

I don't know about all of you but I sure am glad it's Friday. Today was a busy, but good, day at work and I was off by 4:00. Tracey was already home when I got here and he helped me get the Chicken Tortilla Casserole in the oven, boy was it yummy! It was a new recipe that I found in a Healthy Cooking magazine I recently bought.
Well Kendal is still in Cheyenne at the speech meet. He and Courtney thought that they would play a funny on me and text me that she had flushed his keys down the toilet. He had text me several times that they were serious and stuck to the story until Trace called him and then he confessed that they were just kidding. Well after what happened on Christmas day that was far from funny to either of us. Courtney swears that they were not even thinking of my wedding ring when they decided to play this joke on me. No matter what I was less than amused by them. Hopefully they think long and hard about a practical joke before they play another one on me.
Alex had a really good time at Hunter's Ed last night and said that it went really well. Let's hope that he is this enthused by the time the class is over.
Tracey and Alex are watching Beethoven's Fifth on the Disney channel right now and look as if they will be sleeping before long. I have started the weekly laundry and it is my serious goal to be finished by the time I go to bed tomorrow. I know that sounds like an easy goal but something always seems to get in the way of my efficiency and then I am finishing it up on Sunday evening. Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: