Good evening everyone. It is a quiet evening at our house. Kendal is at track practice right now and when he gets home he will need to get things together for his speech meet tomorrow. Since the meet is in Cheyenne this weekend they will be coming home tomorrow night and then will be getting back on the bus at 5:45 Saturday morning.
Alex started hunter's education tonight and will not be home until after 9:00 so it will be right to bed for him. This class is set up differently than the one Kendal took. It lasts for three weeks on Tues and Thurs nights 6:00-9:00 and then a Saturday class as well. He has also put his name in to be part of the stage crew for the middle school musical which will be sometime in February.
Trace told me this evening that he has finally got the dates for his continue education class for work. He will be going to Kansas Feb 1-15th, so he will be gone for 2 weeks straight. He has never been gone that long since the first fall we were at the motel in Alliance in 1993. It will truly be weird not having him around for such a long period of time. At least last year when he was working here in Torrington, and the boys and I were still in Hemingford, he was coming home on the weekends. I know that I shouldn't complain, at least he has a job, but it will still be quite an adjustment.
Well, I should go downstairs and bond with the treadmill. I know that it has been missing me since I have been sick this past week.
1 comment:
Glad you have a night of quiet! Enjoy!
Post a Comment