Good Morning All!! I've decided it really is too bad that the weekends couldn't be at least 3 days long. I mean really wouldn't it be wonderful if the week was split in half for fun time and work. We could work 12 hours Monday - Weds and 6 hours on Thurs and then modify the school schedule to 4 days and then we all would have more time for fun and family!!!
We had a great day yesterday. I slept until 10:00, after getting up at 5:00 and making sure that Kendal got up and at em' and on his way to the bus in a timely manner. I did get the laundry done before I went to bed last night, that is until Kendal brought me the rest of his just a few minutes ago that is! Oh well the laundry really never is done now is it?
Last night Tracey, Alex and I went to see the Centennial Singers and they did a production called "In the Woods". It was a spin-off of many fairy tails. It intermingled Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty. It was very good and did not seem like it lasted nearly 3 hours.
Tracey has a yummy looking ham, cheese, and hashbrown bake in the oven for breakfast. We will actually get to eat breakfast as a family today. After church we will go bowling. Kendal has a Step Up meeting at 2:00 and then they boys both have PYC at 5:00. So we will have a busy day today and then tomorrow back to the grindstone it will be.
I have been asked to be an adult sponsor when the PYC group goes to Kentucky for their mission trip in the end of June. How excited am I, the boys are even glad that I am going with. The best part of all is that I will only need to take fun spending money, all expenses are paid for!! It really is too bad that Tracey can't go and it could be like a family vacation. I know that there is a Six Flags park and the Baseball Hall of Fame in Louisville, which is where we area going. We are staying an extra 2 days so that the group can take in some sight-seeing and some fun!!!
Well I'd better get it in gear so that we are not running late for church. Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment