Well I have to brag for a minute; in the past week I have completed 37 pages in Alex's book. That's mighty impressive if I do say so myself, especially since I didn't do anything in it on Weds or Sat and I had to stop early on Tues d/t running out of adhesive. I now only have 2008 to do in his book and then I will have to start on Kendal's.
The guy's have their first meeting for the Boy Scout Troop here in Torrington tonight. I think that I may have found a few more boys to join which would be GREAT.
Well I'd better get it in gear or I will be late to work. I hope that everyone has a great Day and hopefully this horrid wind stops blowing!!!!
1 comment:
High Five, T! Good job keepin up with the kids' scrappin!
We are growing quite weary of the wind, as well. Can you please send up an order to the weatherman to slow it down a bit?!?
Have a good week!
Post a Comment