Well we went and looked at another house this afternoon. It is much more promising than the last and we are in the process of trying to get pre-approval in order to make an offer. It would be great for us, it is 2 miles out of town, has a 2 car garage and a nice size lot; but not so much that we wouldn't be able to keep up with it during baseball season. So everyone keep their fingers crossed for us.
Kendal is in Newcastle this weekend for speech and I have no idea when he will be home tomorrow night. I talked to him at 10:35, which was about 5 minutes after they had gotten to the motel, so I know he had a long day. He has his first indoor track meet in Spearfish next weekend and he is very excited about it.
Alex had bowling tonight and while he beat his average all three games he was very upset with himself as he did not do as well the 2nd game and the beginning of the 3rd as he felt he should have. I had parent-teacher conferences last night for him and he had an overall average of 93% for the semester, WOW is all I had to say!
Well I now have some adhesive and was able to get most of the pages done in Alex's book for the Rockies division game we went to in Oct 07'. Kendal was very impressed with them and wants me to do the pages in his book the same as in Alex's book. I informed him that I never make the pages in their books match but they would be just as cool, so the pressure is on for me to deliver!
The past 2 days at work have been crazy busy and I am definitely ready for a day to sleep in tomorrow. Since I have made a fairly substantial dent in the laundry I won't feel quite as guilty if I am not up with the birds (or Trace) in the morning.
Tracey and I had a committe meeting on Weds night for the Boy Scout here in Torrington. The boys will start meeting next Monday and I am very excited. I have to admit I have missed the hub-bub of being directly involved with the scouts. Trace and I were talking about how this is the first year in a long time that we haven't been helping plan Blue & Gold Banquet at this time of the year. The guys are planning on going to Tree Plant and Ft Rob in April. Hopefully that means that the boys will be able to meet up with some of the boys they used to be in scouts with in NE.
Well my laundry is ready to be switched and I am getting tired. Have a GREAT weekend everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment