Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Progress on Hold!

Well I have had good progress in the scrapbooking dept, until I ran out of adhesive last night. Yes Beck I know, if I used less adhesive it would last longer; but I know that my scrapbooks will be there for my great-grandchildren to look at some day and that is very important to me. If I hadn't done the scrapbook for Dad's Christmas present I would still have plenty of adhesive left, oh well. I did get 9 pages completed last night and am ready to do pages for Halloween 2007.
The house is very quiet this evening. Kendal went to the basketball games tonight so he took Alex to hunter's ed before hand. So that means that it is just Trace, me and the creatures at home tonight. What a wonderful luxury, but I know that I am not ready for the empty nest yet.

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

T-- Kudos to you on your achievements!!