I am sitting here enjoying the peace and quiet of my house. Kendal is at track practice and Tracey is with Alex at hunter safety. After the Crazy week at work so far I am really enjoying the down time, I haven't even convinced myself to get my scrapbooking stuff out on the table yet. Last night I got 6 pages done in Alex's book.
Well we did not get the house. There was another offer on the house whic we did not beat. After visiting with the Loan Officer at the bank we have decided to pay down some more of our debt and smaller bills in order to bring up our credit scores so that we can qualify for some better mortgage programs. We wil keep looking and if we find the ultimate home of our dreams we will try to get it. We decided that it was not meant to be and we just need to have Faith that when the time is right everything will come together smoothly and we will get it!
Well I'd better go get my scrapping stuff out and take advantage of the "me time"
2 comments:
You go girl!
It really is worth it to pay down those smaller bills, etc. We did a similar thing, and qualified for a 2.99% fixed 30 year mortgage at one point. That makes a heck of a difference over paying 6 or 8%!!
Patience is a virtue, right...?!?
Have a good Friday!
AWWW DAMN! Okay, now, move forward.... I am glad you are thinking positive. SOmetimes it can be so tough for me! ARGH! So, scrap your night away.... I wish I could be there with you for some scrap-therapy! Love ya!
Post a Comment