Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The search for "the house" continues







Well here are some pictures of the house Trace and I looked at today. The center picture is of the garage interior, they had used cardboard boxes to insulate it. The picture on the left is of the kitchen and the one on the right is of the fireplace in the living room. The house needs alot of work and while it is very low priced we are not sure if it is more of a project than we want to take on or not. I will keep you up-to-date on the decision we make.
Alex is scheduled to get his braces on Feb 4th. He really wanted them to be placed after his birthday but this is when they had an opening.
I do believe that I am going to live and while I still can not smell, taste or breathe I am feeling much better than I have in several days. I had today off from work and after taking Kendal to Scottsbluff for his orthodontist appt I went to the local scrapbooking store and got one AWESOME bargain. They had all of their scrapbooking paper on sale buy 5 get 10 free!! Yes, you read that right, and you can bet I had a hay-day!! I actually did restrain myself and only bought 75 sheets. I even found some Harley paper for Becky and stocked up on the Torrington specialty sheets. The sale lasts through Friday and may return to get some more, but probably not I really do need to use what I have.
Well I had better get a few things done around here.

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Nice job finding the scrappin goodies! WOOHOO for you!

Glad you are feeling a little bit better -- I still don't know how we Moms are able to function when we are ill -- but we just struggle through, don't we?

Take care of yourself and we'll talk to you soon!