Sunday, January 11, 2009
Look Out Scrapbooks Here I Come!!!!
What a productive day I had!!! We got home from church and bowling at 2:00. As soon as we arrived I got out the scrapbooking stuff. I worked on Alex's book until 4:30. We took Alex to PYC and then Trace and I bought groceries for the week. Since it was date night we decided that dinner and a movie was the plan for the evening. We fixed pork chops, pasta, and fresh veggies, which we ate while we watched our movie, in the living room. For those of you who know me best you are shocked I'm certain, since it is my steadfast rule that dining is done at the dining room table and not in front of the TV. Well on date night the rules are bent occasionally. The boys arrived home from PYC just in time to watch the last 15 minutes of Meet Dave, which was quite a funny movie. After the movie was over I resumed my scrapbooking. All total I completed 10 pages in Alex's book and am almost to the first day of school 2007. Yes you read correctly 2007! Suffice it to say I am just a tad behind and am determined to get caught back up before the craziness of baseball season hits this summer. Since I am just as behind in Kendal's book I am going to be very busy in the upcoming weeks scrapping away. Well it is time to hit the pillow since tomorrow is once again Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ummm, I want to come and play!
Trish-- I aspire to be like you! If only I was caught up to 2007!!
Have a good Tuesday!
Post a Comment