I must say it has been a GREAT weekend!!! Saturday we bundled up and went to Chadron to watch the CSC vs Wayne State game. What a game it was, unfortunately Joe McLain was severely injured and is out for the rest of the season!! Afterwards we went to Lori's house and hung out. We stayed for supper, she made Cavatini and pie, boy was it good. It was 9:15 by the time the boys and I got home. The boys and Courtney slept the entire way home and therefore it was a VERY quiet drive for me.
This morning we all slept in and got up just in time to go to church at 10:30. After church we went out for lunch and then to the bowling alley. Kendal's best game was a 134 and he bowled a Turkey, which means that he bowled 3 strikes in a row. Alex's best game was a 93, which is a great improvement from the first time he bowled.
After bowling Alex and I headed to Scottsbluff. Alex had swimming with his scout group at the Splash Arena. I went grocery shopping for the week. Kendal stayed in Torrington since he had a Step Up meeting. This is a group of high school kids which promote smart choices and alternatives to drinking and drugs amongst their peers. I have to say that I am mighty proud of my boys and the fact that so far they have made some very smart choices in life and hopefully that they will continue to do so.
Tracey will be home by 8:00 tonight and that makes me even happier!!! I admit that after almost 18 years together it is easy to take for granted what your spouse means to you but after 4 days apart it becomes very obvious that absence really does make the heart grow fonder!
2 comments:
WHo's car is this? SWEEEET ride! Cute Alex, too......ttyl,b
OMG! LOOOVE IT! You go girl! It is so cute!
Post a Comment