On today I hope that everyone has taken a moment to remember all of those who either have or are serving our country in the Armed Forces. I most certainly pray that the next 4 years will be ones that bring our country closer to the state which it was intended to be when our founding fathers decided to built a new nation and may the government find a new way for us to continue to live at peace.
It was a busy day at work and I am trying to power out supper before Alex has to go to Boy Scouts. Kendal is helping to set up for Donna May's funeral service at the high school tomorrow. Boy do I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a long day. Please remember the students of Torrington High in your prayers tonight and tomorrow as they are definately needing them right now.
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment