Well I am hoping we are over the worst of the teenage conflict, for this week at least!! He is still not the happiest of individuals but he did tell me that he loves me and that gave me a warm fuzzy! So Kendal is washing the dishes and then will be cleaning his room and cleaning the litter box. Alex has cleaned his room and is now working on the disaster in the family room. I guess it really does pay to be a Bitch occasionally. Alex was complaining to me about all the chores he had today and I told him that complaining will earn him more chores. Kendal then piped in complaining will get him more than that and it isn't good, score one for me!!!!!!
Tracey has to work today, all day long. His new boss is making them work the entire day on Saturday and take Tuesdays off during the week! That really stinks, but maybe I can get him to start doing some of the business errands on his Tuesdays off, we'll see how that works but I need to be optomistic occassionally.
The boys bowled last night and neither one of them bowled as well as they did last Sunday. Kendal bowled a 59 for one of his games last night and Alex's high was a 51. Oh well at least they had fun. Speaking of fun, yesterday was GREAT. We went to the mall and played with and laughed at the puppies at the pet store. Baby animals are a great source of entertainment. I bought 2 new sweaters at CJ Banks, my favorite store. Lunch was at Olive Garden and was it ever good. Our poor waitress, it must have been her first day she really struggled. Luckily we were a patient group and enjoyed our meal, and yes I did leave her a tip. Next was Hobby Lobby, what fun. I bought scrapbooking supplies for the book I am making for my dad's Christmas present and gifts for the neices and nephews. Before we headed home we made a stop at the Starbucks and the rest of the gang bought their coffees and latte's it was a brewed ice tea for me.
I guess I had better bring in all of the goodies I bought yesterday and get my chores done.
No comments:
Post a Comment