Sunday, November 9, 2008


This picture is of 11 of the 12 Chasek kiddos taken the weekend we went Tanking in Mullen, what a bunch they are!! I am so glad that they have the opportunity to be so close to each other as cousins and friends. Today is family day at the Colson home. I slept in until 7:00, scarey that I consider that sleeping in. My wonderful husband made breakfast for the entire family to eat together. We are going to chrch at 10:30 and then it's a family bowling game in the works. The boys have youth group at church at 5:00, which means that Tracey and I will have some quiet time. It seems so nice that we can finally have time to actually eat a meal without interupption or watch a TV show without debating what is going to be watched. Without a doubt the boys are the center of our world right now without complaint or hesitation, but it is nice to have a little adult time every once in a while.

2 comments:

You have got to be kidding me... said...

Trisha!! I'm so excited I found you on here!

beckyw said...

Hey Hon! Have a great Sunday! Don't do anything I wouldn't do this evening!
HUgs...........