What a Better day today was!!!! Since I was at work until 8:00 last night I had to be off by 11:15 to avoid being in overtime, Ya Hoo for me!!!! So I went shopping and got things for going to the CSC football game tomorrow, what fun we will have; I can't wait. Poor Courtney, I told her what time we were picking her up and I thought she was going to cry.
Boy Howdy can the wind ever blow!! I could have sworn that the tree in the backyard was going to end up in my bedroom last night. While I am very excited about winter and the snow I can live a long time without the wind. When I was at the Mercantile the wind caught the door to the pick-up and it hit me, HARD! Boy was I not happy, although I was glad that it didn't get my bad shoulder, the things we find to be thankful about.
Alex has bowling tonight and Kendal is going to the musical; Joseph and the Technicolored Dream Coat. So it will be an early supper for the family and then back to town we will go.
This morning Alex barely made it on the bus and was chewing the last bite of his breakfast while he put on his shoes. I don't know how single parents do it and feel sane at the end of the day!! I will certainly be happy when Tracey gets home Sunday. Not only does he keep the boys on task in the mornings I don't sleep well when he is gone! Well I'd better get it in gear if I plan on getting supper made before we head to town.
Take Care and God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment