What can I say, it has been a crazy day. I got home from work at 8:15 tonight and left at 6:40 this morning. It is a good thing that the boys are fairly self-sufficient and there were plenty of left-overs in the fridge for them to eat for supper.
Kendal is doing better tonight and was even laughing and joking with me when I came home and after a very long 13 1/2 hour day at work that does a mommy's heart good! Alex was happy because he was able to make mac-n-cheese for supper and that is his all time favorite.
I was able to reserve tickets for the Symphony in Chadron in March and boy am I excited for my girl day!! A massage, hair-day, dinner out and a date with the girls!!! Talk about fun.
Well I am exhausted and it is nearly bed time which means that it is time to have Kendal put up his phone up and Alex to go through his extremely long bed time ritual. The person that told me that he would out-grow his procrastination stage was delusional!!!! Oh well I still love him, wait I've got to after 4 1/2 days of labor I have the right to verbalize frustration occasionally. Good Night All!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment