Wednesday, November 12, 2008


This is a picture of Kendal and Courtney at homecoming this fall, aren't they a cute couple. Hopefully the smiles ontheir faces when this picture were taken return soon. While they are holding up rather well today has not been an easy day for them. There was a special funeral service at the school for the high school students today.
Tracey left for Cambridge this morning and already the house seems unusually quiet. It will be quite interesting to see how the boys do in the morning without dad here to keep them on task, while I know they are capable of getting around on their own they sure do require a great deal of prodding and encouragement some mornings.
Well we celebrated Perianesthesia week at work today and need to go bond with the treadmill before I cook supper.

1 comment:

beckyw said...

I am praying for strengh for the students.... what a tragedy!