Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Day!!

Well other week with a busy start!!! Tracey had today off from work since he has to work this Saturday. He spend the day doing many odd ends and projects around the house. He and Kendal have a baseball meeting at 6:00 tonight and Alex's choir concert is at 7:00 tonight also. Tomorrow I have to go to the middle school for instrument rental so that Alex has a drum for band and we have a football banquet at 5:30 as well.
It is a really good thing that we had a nice calm night last night. I was able to make the dessert which I need to take to the banquet tomorrow and Kendal baked brownies for Courtney; it is their 5 month anniversary today, isn't that sweet!!
Well I have a load of laundry which needs folded and then it will be time to get supper on the table before we all have to split and go our many ways for the evening.

No comments: