Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Monday Again

Well we survived the weekend and it is hard to believe that Thursday is Thanksgiving and that Christmas is only a month away. Thanks to the trip to Cheyenne on Friday and Scottsbluff on Saturday I am nearly finished with my shopping, YaHoo for me.
Sunday we went to church and then Courtney joined us for lunch and a trip to the bowling alley, unfortunately when we arrived they were preparing for a tournament and we were unable to bowl. We made a return trip to Scottsbluff and were finally successful in finding a tree that would fit in our home. That was what we thought anyway, the tree is really a bit wider and fuller than I would truly like for the spot which we had picked for it but we made it work. The boys went to youth group and Tracey and I had a quiet supper of leftovers and I finished the dishes just in time to go get the boys. Yes that is right, Kendal still is without driving privileges, with the exception of going to school today. There was a substitute driving the bus today and they forgot my children. Tracey saw the bus on his way to work so Kendal had to drive both himself and Alex to school. Needless to say I was on the phone to the bus garage as soon as I had a free minute this morning and the bus WILL be stopping at our house tomorrow!
Tonight Alex and Tracey assembled the tree and put the lights on it, boy it sure is pretty and we haven't even but the decorations on it. I of course couldn't resist the urge and I placed under the tree all of the gifts which Tracey's parents sent home with him after deer season.
Well I am pooped, it was crazy day at work and I have already spent my time bonding with the treadmill so that is all the rambling I am going to do for the night.

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Hey Gurl! Glad you already have your tree up and some shopping done. We haven't even started!! Yikes!
I just want you to know that no matter what kind of struggles you are going through, I think you are a GREAT mom! Hang in there!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hugs to all -- Blundells