I am soooo tired of listening to the wind blow. While it had stopped this morning it is going full force again tonight after it blew all weekend long. I guess it could be worse, they had freezing snow and sleet in Alliance and Lori told me that it was like driving on a sheet of ice. This wind sure does make me appreciate my new flannel sheets when I go to bed that is for certain.
We had a fairly calm night at our house this evening. Tracey was home by 4:30 and Alex and I arrived home at 4:15, Kendal was the last one home at 5:30 since he stayed after school for help on his speech for his first meet on Saturday. He insists that he will be ready by the time the bus leaves at 10:00 Friday morning. I on the other hand have a few doubts, that of course will only add fuel to the fire for he loves to prove me wrong.
I had a good day at work and am taking my first night of buddy call tonight. That is when I take call for the OR with a Buddy, this is part of my orientation to the OR. Since I am just beginning my orientation I do not have to take call but since we rarely are called in after hours I want every piece of the action I can get and talked to my boss about taking call. On the nights when we have something planned all I have to do is let the on-call person know.
I am getting so excited for Christmas and even had the TV turned to the holiday music channel when I was cooking supper tonight. The girls at work were giving me a hard time today when they found out that the house is decorated, packages wrapped and under the tree, and I mailed all of my Christmas cards today. What can I say, I love this time of year!!!!
Good Night and God Bless, Trish
1 comment:
Hey! Tell them girls at work that this chick-a-dee has her cards sent, christmas stuff up, and some presents wrapped, too! I am doing the coookies today! TEE HEE! We are cut from the same cloth girlfriend!
See ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment