I know that the thought of snow will cause most people to cringe, complain, and run the other direction. I on the other hand absolutely LOVE snow. So, needless to say that when I heard the forcast for snow tonight I was very excited. Then I realized I need to be in Chadron at 10:00 tomorrow morning, thankfully we are only to get 1-2 inches and if needed I can go the long way to Chadron in the morning.
I have my "spa day" tomorrow; a massage at 10:00, haircut and color at 11:00, and then lunch with my wonderful sister and hopefully my bestest friend Becky!!! When I left work today all of the girls were giving me a hard time about my "spa day" since they have a class tomorrow from 8:00 to 5:00, too bad for them is all I have to say. I planned this day when I had my last hair appointment clear back in August so when this class was planned my boss told me that I could just take the class the next time it was offered. It sure is nice to have such an understanding boss!!
Tracey is on his way to Mitchell with Alex for scouts and Kendal is working on his speech for Friday. We had an early supper of soup and grilled cheese sandwiches at 5:00 so that Tracey and Alex could stop for the last few items he needed for his first aide kit before scouts. Well I'd better let Kendal on the computer and head downstairs to have my bonding time with the treadmill.
No comments:
Post a Comment