Well I wasn't able to get my massage yesterday because of the multitude of idiots on the road between Torrington and Chadron! I know that there were a few slick spots on the road but driving 30-35 was CRAZY! It took me 45 minutes to drive the 15 miles between Torrington and Morrill and then I got behind someone driving 15 on the experiment farm road!! Those drivers are a danger to ALL people driving in inclement weather. I did however get my hair colored and it looks AWESOME, thanks to my wonderful sister Lori!! Then Lori, Becky, Megan and I ate Chinese. It was great to see them and Megan even made me a picture to hang on my fridge. I have to admit it has been awhile since I've a special picture for my fridge!
Today was my first official day of orientation in the OR and boy was it a busy one!! I didn't clock out until 5:15 tonight and I clocked in at 6:50. Needless to say I am whooped and my feet are killing me.
After I got off work Kendal and I had to make a mad-dash to Scottsbluff to return the shoes I bought him yesterday. He needed a pair of black shoes for speech and those that I got him in Chadron were huge! We were back home by 7:20, so it goes without saying that we wasted no time in Wal-mart and we also got him snacky foods for the trip. I was so thatnkful that I had stew in the crock-pot for supper, otherwise I would have made a stop in the deli before coming home for certain.
Well I am headed to bed, we have another busy day on the agenda for tomorrow and I am in need of my "beauty sleep".
Take care and God Bless, Trish
1 comment:
Geez, Trish! So sorry to hear you missed out on your massage! You will have to be sure to re-book that appointment right away -- we women have these types of situations, and forget to pamper ourselves. You deserve it! Glad all your travels were safe, tho. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment