When I got up Monday morning and the forecast was for 3 inches of snow and when I got up Tuesday morning there was hardly a dusting, no there is something wrong with that!! I know that winter will eventually come but I have to admit I am getting a tad impatient and really want a white Christmas!!
Things have been crazy here, Saturday I took the boys and Courtney to Scottsbluff to see WNCC's production of "The Christmas Carol". What a way to get into the Christmas spirit. When we returned to Torrington we looked at a few Christmas lights, what fun! Sunday we didn't get home until after 3:00 by the time church was over, we had lunch, went bowling, and then got groceries. Monday was an early day at work and then afterwards Tracey started baking cookies and we had a meeting at church. Yesterday was another early dayat work and more cookies in the oven. Thankfully there wasn't scouts last night so I was able to stay home and work on the cookies while Tracey went to the baseball board meeting. I have a late start at work today which is nice for a change, except for the fact we have a big surgery which isn't starting until 1:30 this afternoon. This means I have no idea what time I will be home, thank goodness for crockpots, I have a potato chowder made up and ready to go for supper tonight.
So here is the rundown of the past few days and the rest of the week shows no signs of slowing down. I think that peanut butter cookies are on the agenda for tonight, that will make the boys happy as they love them and me happy as they are good for my diet since I don't like peanut butter! Well I'd better finish getting ready. Have a Great day and Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!!
1 comment:
T- Hope you don't end up working too late today. I am with you on the crockpot. We women would be in a different situation in many cases if it weren't for the crockpot! Sounds like we may have more snow late in the weekend or early next week. Hang in there! Hugs
Post a Comment