Sunday, December 14, 2008

When it Rains, it Pours!!!!!

Holy Cow, when God decides how much a person can take he really ought not give so much credit!!! The past 20 hours has been creazy at the Colson house and I don't think I can take much more!!
After Tracey's work party we stopped at the ER because he got bit by a dog when he was at work and it broke the skin and left some pretty massive teeth marks!! The doctor was a royal JACKASS!! He hardly looked at the bite and was rude and condensending towards both of us, Tracey even told him that his wife was a nurse and he was still a jerk. Tracey did eventually get his tetanus shot and by the time we left the wind was going about 100mph and the snow was a blowing to the point of near white-out!!
Last night at about 10:30 we lost all water, thinking that the pump was dead we prepared for dealing without water for a night. Tracey got up this morning and called the landlord, who called someone to work on the problem. The boys and I went to church while Tracey stayed home waiting for help to arrive. When we got home the water was back on and life was good. Tracey and I went to S-bluff and got tires for Kendal's car and new coveralls for Tracey to wear to work. When we arrived home I was going to take a shower and guess what? That's right there was no water to the shower. The main pipe to the shower was still frozen!! Tracey went back to town and found another space heater to put in the basement to hoopefully thaw it out. So much for a shower, while he was investigating the problem he discovered a crack in a pipe in our closet, hopefully it doesn't burst when the main pipe completely thaws.
On a good note (I think) Kendal and Courtney made up and are dating again. Hopefully this isn't one of those on and off again relationships or this momma will have to butt in become the Bitch of all time. Well Tracey and I are going to enjoy what is left of date night and eat some chips and dip for supper before the boys get home from youth group.

1 comment:

beckyw said...

Oh honey! What an ordeal! Glad K and his gal made up....I think!?!?!