Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reality sets in!

As I sit here updating my blog the whole enormity of all which I must accomplish in the next 45 days is HUGE!!! While this rental house we are currently living in is far from being a large house we have managed to pack alot of stuff in here in just over 14 months. I will need to have this house "showable" in 2 weeks, as the realtor informed Tracey and I that they would start showing it to prospective renters on May 15th. Tomorrow is the final day for our department's manager and our part-time scrub tech, neither position of which has been filled yet. Another of our co-workers is approaching her due-date quickly and is now only allowed to work 6 hrs a day. To top it all off Baseball season starts next weekend, which just happens to also be Prom weekend!!
Can I say "Stress Inducing!!!!" I know that we will get through this but just thinking about everything which needs done nearly causes me to get a migraine. Oh, well I am still very excited about our house. I have already decided that one of the first things which I am going to do in the new house is to take a bath in the jetted tub in the master bathroom. Well I am pooped and tomorrow is looking to be almost as busy of a day as today. Good night all!!! Trish

1 comment:

beckyw said...

ANd the second thing you are going to do is have a glass of wine with your dear old friend.... HUgs!