Well, today was my first official day of taking call on my own!! And can I say CRAZY!!!!! To start the day off our surgeon called and cancelled, as they were unable to fly out of Laramie. So much of my morning was spent getting those cases switched to Monday and taking care of the odds and ends which always get left til Friday to taken care of. I left work at 1:40 and had barely gotten to the bank and done a couple things for the after prom party and I was called back to work! So I clocked back in at 2:00 and finally left at 6:15, can I say "$$CALL-BACK$$$".
Alex has no plans for the weekend other than selling raffle tickets for his 6th grade field trip in May; and to clean his room, which he doesn't know yet, sshhh its a secret until tomorrow. Kendal is in town at the wrestling meet and he has a bowling party for Step-Up tomorrow night. Unfortunately the track meet for today was cancelled because of the weather, but he does have one in Mitchell on Tuesday.
Tracey is working tomorrow, hopefully the weather isn't too wet. He is quite happy though, he has next Tuesday off work and is planning to go to the track meet in the morning. Tuesday afternoon we are planning to go to Alliance and Hemingford. We need to get a few things worked out at the bank in order to be ready to make an offer on the house.
I am tired and ready to crash for the evening. I hope that everyone has a great weekend and stays warm and dry!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment