First I have to start by saying, "What an Amazing change in the weather!" It is absolutely beautiful today and there is very little snow on the roads or in the fields. The snow which remains is the various, and many ( I might add) snow drifts in ditches and yards. It is in the forecast for rain starting tonight and lasting for the rest of the week in spurts, boy do we ever need the moisture!
Yesterday I went to Crawford for Becky's party and spent the night, what a great time with the girls!!! Becky and I had a "slumber party" or so I told Megan and stayed up til the wee hours of the morning just catching up. This morning we were up with the birds and I was on my way home by 8:15. At 10:30 Tracey and I met with our realtor and took a 2nd look at the house and scoped out the "crawlspace". This space was more than we had anticipated and what we had hoped for. We contacted the bank and if all of our i's are dotted and t's are crossed we will be making an offer on the house. Keep this situation in your thoughts and prayers for us. I am so ready to have a place to call ours again and to be able to put whatever personal touches in the house that we want.
Well the boys are at youth group and Tracey and I have a committee meeting for scouts tonight. I hope that everyone enjoyed today's beautiful weather!!
1 comment:
Our thoughts are with you on the house situation. Hope all goes well!
Sorry I didn't make it to Beck's -- I heard you all had a great time catching up. We'll have to get together again soon!
Post a Comment