Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a Busy Week!!

The above picture was taken by Kendal last week when the family went Geocaching after lunch. He took several landscape pictures with my new camera and I was quite impressed with the "eye" for scenery he seems to have.
Wow, what a week!! Since my last post things have been quite busy and I am very much looking forward to school being out. My week at work continued to be a very hectic one and when I clocked out on Friday I had a total of 44 hours, despite having left at 12:30 on Tuesday.
Thursday was a good day, we finally got our pre-approval letter for the mortgage and on Friday we submitted our offer on the house, YAHOOO!!!!! Our real estate agent had to bring the papers up to the hospital in order for me to sign them, but we did get them signed, sealed and delivered. They have until noon on Tuesday to respond, but I am hoping and praying that we know something before then. If things go as planned we will be closing on June 5th. That will be perfect timing as the boys get out of school on the 3rd and then they can move boxes during the day when Tracey and I are at work.
Last night the boys had bowling for Step-up. It was actually for the Jr. High kids, but since Kendal is a member he went and helped with the event. Tracey and I enjoyed a peaceful night of left-overs for supper and watched a movie.
Today after church and lunch Tracey headed for Alliance. He has a meeting for Order of the Arrow and then he is going to take Ms. Cassie geocaching in Alliance before he comes home. Kendal should have gone to the meeting as well but he has a Step-Up meeting at 2:00, PYC at 5:00 and baseball at 6:00; needless to say he is busy enough this afternoon and came home after lunch.
Well, I am going to attempt to make a dent in my scrapbooking this afternoon since it is too gloomy and wet outside to do anything productive. Take care and God Bless, Trish

No comments: