Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finally some possibilities!!!!

Well I didn't have to go into work at 3:00 this morning as our case was cancelled. So I got up at the usual time and headed to Scottsbluff with Alex for his Orthodontic appt. By the time that we left for home at 9:00 it was snowing hard. Luckily it was warm enough that the snow was melting as it hit the ground and by 2:30 it had stopped snowing altogether!!
This afternoon Tracey and I went and looked at 4 houses; 2 of which are very strong possibilities. One of them I would make an offer on and move in right away. Unfortunately or fortunately Trace is being the rational one in the situation and says that we need to completely think about both of our options before making a rushed decision.
Alex started his duties as Webeloes Den Cheif this evening and so I took him to town and then visited with Amy on the phone while I waited for him. Trace had an union meeting in S-bluff tonight and so he left shortly after we finished looking at the houses.
Well my eyes are tired and I need to take out my contacts. Have a great night everyone and enjoy the calm weather for the next few days as it is not supposed to last much longer!

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Best wishes on your thoughtful consideration of a home. Just remember -- wherever your family is, is home. That other stuff is just a house!!

We'll pray for your decision -- our thoughts are with you!