Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HALLELUIA, Good news from Torrington!!!

Well I have great news!!! Kendal is officially eligible to run in the track meet in Guernsey on Saturday. Now I have to get out of taking call during the day so that I can go. Typically it wouldn't be such a big deal but Tracey will be at Ft Rob with the scouts for tree plant. Next big news; I am going to be an aunt again!!!! Yes, Nannie and Bill are expecting a baby and boy am I excited!!!
Well this post is going to be short. I just got a phone call and I need to go into work at 0300 in the morning for a special surgical case and so I am going to bed. Tracey is at a baseball board meeting and the boys are both home so hopefully I can get some serious zzzzz's in before I have to go to work. Alex has an orthodontic appointment in the morning so I will probably get home just in time to shower and leave for Scottsbluff.

2 comments:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

YAY, Kendall!! Way to go!

Congrats, Auntie Trish!

beckyw said...

I am so glad for good news..... YIPPEE! Also, ANdy is standing here, and said, "I miss Trish!" Me, too! Hugs, B