I awoke this morning to a snow covered land!! Unfortunately, it did not stay long and the majority of the snow had melted by the time I got off work at 4:50 this afternoon. I have to admit I am not adapting to the time change very well, and I don't know who's idea it was to make it earlier this year but they ought to be hung!!! Most everyone knows that I am NOT a morning person. I have made an honest effort to adapt to the best of my ability to working early mornings and this time change is really making it difficult.
Now that I am finished complaining about the time change I am glad to say that I didn't have to go to work until 8:30 this morning. The late start was thanks to the surgery case for today being scheduled for noon. Today also happened to be Tracey's day off, so after the boys left for school we headed to town and went out for breakfast.
Trace had many errands to do and even made a trip to Scottsbluff so he just dropped me off at the hospital after breakfast. Alex had to stay after school and work on an assignment so Tracey picked him up from school and then they came to get me from work.
Kendal took his ACT today, say a prayer that he does okay on it. He does not test well and standardized tests are the worst. Tonight he joined the rest of the Step-Up group and the school board meeting. They are voting on the random drug testing policy for the entire district tonight.
Well I hope that everyone had a great day, and some of you were able to go out and play in the snow if you had some at your house.
No comments:
Post a Comment