Okay, most of you know about the drama connected to my wedding ring and Christmas Eve. Well you are looking at a picture of my new ring. I got home from work today and sat down at the table and was visiting with Tracey. He got up from the table got down on his knee and asked if I would marry him again. As many of you know he is not the most romantic of guys and so I was very surprised when he made such a sweet and romantic gesture. I know the date on the picture is wrong but I had the battery out charging and I forgot to reset the date.
Well we are preparing for a very busy weekend. The boys' youth group is going skiing this weekend and I am driving. We leave tomorrow morning and will spend some time in Cheyenne and then head to Laramie. The plan is to get up early Sunday morning, eat breakfast at Perkin's and then go skiing for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, Tracey has to work tomorrow and will not be able to join us. The kiddos are very excited about the trip and I am looking forward to playing with my new camera some more. Courtney and her sister Cassandra are going to ride with the boys and me. By the time we got Kendal's snow board in the Trailblazer we are not going to have a ton of extra room and are going to have to pack our stuff around it.
Well it is time to head to town. We are going to go eat supper before it is time for the boys to bowl. I hope that everyone has a GREAT weekend and is able to enjoy the beautiful weather.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Can Tracey rub off onto Jeffey??????? Love ya guys!
TTYL,,,,,,,
((((((HUGS))))))))
I am so happy for you!! I know how hard it was for you to be without the ring, and even though this isn't the same one, it's from the same sweet gentleman you've had from the start. What a wonderful gift!! Congrats -- I'm crying for you!! Happy tears, of course!!!
OMG that is beautiful! What a beautiful memory!
Post a Comment