Monday, March 2, 2009

What a Beautiful Day!!


My guys having fun in the sun!!
Oh, what a beautiful day it was yesterday!!! Rather than our usual Sunday afternoon bowling the guys decided to take their rifles and the boys' new 22's and head to the gun club. Well what a great opportunity for me to break in my new camera!! There was even a little wagering that took place and since Tracey and Alex lost they had to do the dishes for supper tonight, which was funny since it was actually Kendal's turn to do them. We got there at 1:00 and packed things up and headed home at 4:00. Which was just enough time for the boys to change and go to town for youth group. Kendal had baseball practice at 6:00 so I went to town and got groceries and picked up Alex from youth group. While at the church I visited with Kendal, the youth group leader. She is quite a lady and anyone who can deal with teenagers on such a routine basis and still have her sanity as well as her hair is my hero!!!!
When Alex and I got home at 8:15 both Kendal and Tracey were asleep. But at least Kendal was able to get to his bed before passing out, Tracey on the other hand was out for the count on the couch. He gets this respiratory crap every year but this year it really seems to have a hold on him, if he isn't doing better soon he will be making a visit to the clinic.
Today was a crazy day at work and we played ALOT of catch-up from Friday and it was 5:30 before I finally clocked out today. That actually works well for me because every little extra I work reduces the amount of PTO which I will have to take for my day off Thursday. Which by the way I am so EXCITED about. What more could I ask for; a massage, hair coloring, shopping with my sis, then dinner and symphony with the girls all in one day!!!
Well I do believe it is time to hit the pillow, I am going in at 6:30 in the morning to help with Endo and Tracey is already asleep, he actually made it to bed before he passed out which is a miracle in itself considering the medicines which he took after he got home from scouts. Have a great night !!!!

1 comment:

beckyw said...

Hi honey! Love the pics! Can't wait to see ya!