Saturday, March 28, 2009

What Wacky Weather!!!

I really do wish that Mother Nature would decide what season it is. While there is a 5 foot snowdrift in my front yard the sun was shining and it was beautiful this morning. As I write this post there are black couds in the ski and it is beginning to rain. It is predicted to storm again late tonight and tomorrow. I certainly hope that the weather doesn't close school again. Thanks to the blizzard last Monday and Tuesday the boys didn't have school and will now be going the entire week after Memorial Day since they had already used all of the snow days which were in the school calendar.
So, after reading Becky's blog I think I have story to top Andy and Matt's shower story. Tracey and Kendal were wrestling in the living room yesterday afternoon and majorly twisted Tracey's right ankle. Tracey said that he heard something snap and he laid on the floor for a good five minutes before he tried to get up. As of this time he is still unable to walk comfortably on it and says that it is nearly unbearable when he has been sitting for very long and then tries to get up. If he isn't doing better tomorrow I will make him an appointment to have it looked at. I am certainly in hopes that this teaches him a lesson and he realizes that he and Kendal should put their wrestling days to an end.
This afternoon the guys had scouts in Lyman, so while I had the house to myself I decided to sort through some boxes of stuff which we haven't unpacked from the move. I filled the backseat of Kendal's car with things which I am donating to the church ladies rummage sale next week. Most of the stuff was clothing which the boys have outgrown and things which Tracey and myself haven't worn in years. I figure the more stuff I get rid of now the less stuff I will have to move again when we finally buy a house here.
Well the boys are on their way to PYC. It is date night and since it is the first Sunday night which we have been able to have date night I am going to go look at my crippled husband's ankle and then get the steaks on the grill.

No comments: