Well my quiet weekend to myself is no more!!! Of course Kendal's track meet in Wheatland was cancelled yesterday afternoon and Tracey decided to NOT take Alex and the other young scouts to Ft Rob. While Trace hated to miss the 20th anniversary of tree plant he wanted even more not to expose these young kids to such horrible weather. The wind is blowing like non-other and there are new 4 foot drifts in our yard. So the plan for the day is to stay inside and just hang out as a family. Secondhand Lions is on TBS right now so that makes for excellent family entertainment. I have the laundry started and am planning on soup and grilled chees sandwiches for lunch, easy, yummy, & hot!!!
I hope that everyone is safe at home where it is warm and dry. Take care and take advantage of this time to spend as a family! I am trying very hard to find the good in the weather and while we had plans for this weekend I am glad that it is not causing my kids to miss anymore school; as of right now they are going until the 2nd of June thanks to the last blizzard.
2 comments:
Glad you are all at home and not out on the roads. We are kidless today, our munchkins are snowed in at my Mom and Dad's house. So, we're watching movies, and hanging out where it's warm. Might even play the Wii without having to share!! HA HA! Be safe and warm!
Hi Hon!
I am sooooo glad your boys aren't up here. I have been thinking of them quite a bit today, os it is a relief for me. I guess there is 350 ish scouts here..... poor guys! Enjoy your day! We are, cause Daddy-o is here!
Post a Comment