Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Beautiful Day!!, or so I am told

I knew going to work this morning that it was going to be a busy & crazy day, I really had no clue. I clocked in at 06:30am and clocked out at 6:00pm, and that was because I left the RN on-call in the OR with our final surgery of the day still in process. I spent my entire day in the OR and was absolutely amazed at how nice it was when I walked to my vehicle!! It goes without saying that I was the last one home today!
So, here's an update on the house situation. Tracey and I left work early yesterday and went to both Alliance and Hemingford to sign some papers in order to secure the $$$$$$ needed to make our purchase. This morning Tracey went into town early and faxed a small forest to the mortgage bank in Cheyenne. It is unreal the amount of information they require in order to pre-approve someone for a mortgage; 2 months of bank statements & pay stubs, 2 years of W-2's and statements from our 401K accounts. Tracey had not heard from the mortgage loan-officer this afternoon so we are under the impression that she now has ALL the info needed. We are in hopes that our pre-approval letter is in the making so that we can get our offer in writing either tomorrow or Friday.
Kendal had a track meet in Mitchell yesterday that didn't start until 2:30, luckily for us. On our way home from Box Butte Co. we stopped at were able to watch all but one of his events. This was a very happy thing for us since it is the first meet either Tracey or I have been able to get to since the season has moved outside. Kendal ran well for him and the 4 x400 relay placed 6th.
Well I am pooped and am ready to pass out, so here's hoping that everyone else was able to enjoy the beautiful day which we were given today.

1 comment:

beckyw said...

Glad everything went well... and you guys got to see K. run! WHoo Hoo!