Friday, May 1, 2009

TGIF, Without a Doubt!!

After a very crazy week, it is time to relax and have some fun. Tracey and the boys left for Boy Scout Camporee at Chadron State Park at 4:30 this afternoon and won't be home until early Sunday afternoon. Tonight we are having a going-away party for the surgery dept. manager, appropriately at the bar!!! It goes without saying that we are all ready to let our hair down and have party, even if it is for a sad reason.
On a happier note; our realtor called Trace this afternoon and both the roof and termite inspections went off without a hitch; $80 well spent!! The electrical inspection will be sometime early next week. I will say this much for our realtor, he has taken care of all the little details with this closing and for the past year has been very patient with the multitude of different houses we have walked him (& his associates) through. When we went through this house & Trace was being cautious with the next step Bill told me; "Trish, when you find the right house there is no sense in looking at any others, you just know its the right one!" BOY WAS HE RIGHT!
I am hoping that Becky and I can get together tomorrow, so I am getting my stuff rounded up so that we can be creative if arrangements fall in place correctly. I hope that everyone has a great weekend and that you enjoy the wonderful moisture which the Lord is blessing us with today! Trish

No comments: