Friday, May 15, 2009

Roll with the punches!

When I went to work this morning I was looking forward to a weekend of quiet and me time, I should have known better! Tracey called me at 3:30 and let me know of the change in plans. You see he was planning on taking the boys to his parents for the weekend, I am on call tonight. Well, Kendal found out at school today that he has a math class tomorrow which he NEEDS to attend in order to ensure that he passes Algebra II and avoid summer school or re-taking the class next year.
I did not get off work until 6:00 tonight, so Kendal & I went out for supper tonight. I have a "fun" day of packing in store for tomorrow, the one down-fall of moving! I am hoping to make a dent in the office. On a positive note; our appraisal is set for next Friday and our realtor is very happy about who is doing it. Bill said that he should have it completed and to the loan officer by late Fri or early Tues!!!
Here is the slide show of pics from Alex's concert. I hope that it works right this time.

No comments: